Saturday 6 June 2009

hey daisy

today was awesome. earlier i went out for some family dinner which was borderline gay but secretly so much fun.
chillin at home, even though i should be working right now but i want sims 3 so fricking baddd!
my friends mum works at EA so im getting the game for free which is perfect cos i actually have no money, but i have to wait till monday and its jsut killing me a little more inside everytime i think about it.
tomorrow is gonna be insane! town+summertimeball (omgomgomg!) plus endless train journeys which make me feel totally 20-something and rocking. i get back so late and i have school the next day which is kind of a bad idea but at the same time i dont even care because its gonna be the actual best night of my life!

2 comments:

  1. cute writing. Anyway, nice to know that you're crazy about gossip girl and Topshop too. So, i put my name on ur followers list, maybe you could follow mine too. Great to se ya!

    XOs
    www.gd-dujour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i love the sims
    its my double life

    ReplyDelete